asdfmovie3 asdfmovie3

Excellent Work

I enjoy this movie, but rather than just saying "ROLF MAO", I thought I'd give it a constructive review, since it's better for the author to be able to improve his work next time.
The animation in this cartoon is very fluent. Even though it's got a quite simple starting point (Stickmen, sort-of), the artist managed to capture the humor and apply them.
The voice acting was good. Far better than most stuff I come upon. That's about all there is to say about that, I guess...
As far as the humor goes, well... After looking through some of the other reviews, it appears to be quite controversial. The style of this is the element of surprise, as we do not know what is going to happen next. This is just an extreme variant of it, as every second of this movie something happens, and there is no way to know it. Because of that, there exists controversy, as our brains are forced to think; "What did I just saw?", "Did he just screw gravity?" among others... Some people don't like this, because the humor doesn't fall into their taste of humor, and I respect that. Other people don't like this, because the kind of humor in this is too simple. It just people getting hit in the head with a frying pan, and therefor, they instinctively don't laugh, as the humor they are used to is more 'intellectual', e.g. sarcasm. I enjoy sarcasm very much. But it is far harder to pull off than stuff like this. The humor of the internet is often considered 'frying pan' humor. Aw god, now I'm rambling.

Great animation, great voice acting, great humor. You sir, deserve a rating of 9.

tl;dr: Good.

Can you Diglett? Can you Diglett?

Errr....

This movie is more of a meh... I mean, it may be a tad funny, but meh...

Well, I guess the idea is fine. A diglett in fact being a muscular dude is a tad funny, but I can see why this has get a rating of 4.05. I've seen better works with a far lower rating. The animation, sound quality and acting was horrendous. Also, I did not like the art-style. And, I can never give a good rating to something that literally annoys my eyes to watch. I must say, this work should be removed from the front page, as there are other works, that I feel like deserves that spot.

tl;dr: Bad quality.

Better luck next time, pal.

Ultrasound Ultrasound

bhrsdgnz?

Brilliant =D

Cat Face ep.15 Cat Face ep.15

AAWESOME!!!

I %u2665 boxcat!

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Fantastiv

Brilliant down to last detail

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Look at this flash, this flash is amazing!

Awesome!

kenya kenya

AWESOME!

This was the Weebl Flash i saw. I think it's one of the best!
BTW:
In almost any music video try right clicking and click the 'Play' then wait a little, then click on it again.

Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

Then i must be happy!

I got a waffle, so im happy =D

the world we live #9 the world we live #9

Cool 'nuff

It's cool, but i don't like the voices.

Pixel Shrooms Pixel Shrooms