Happy Wheels Happy Wheels

Awesome, but.

I think you should make it Mac Compatible. The Shift, and Ctrl buttons has different key values. I'd prefer if it was Z,X,C, rather than Z, Shift, Ctrl.

Other than that, awesome!

Infectonator : Christmas Infectonator : Christmas

Awesome!

But when your mouse goes over 'Santa Killer' it says 'Death to Heroes'. Same goes for 'Zombie Xmas'

Pltfmr And The Toxictower Pltfmr And The Toxictower

PLTFMR!!

Good game, but it was too hard. I kept dying the same spot.
And i like the layout of the game

Mia responds:

It IS possible! I tested it.

Throw-A-Kiss-2 Throw-A-Kiss-2

Good

You have upgraded Mouse Avoider =D
Keep up the good work

GoPlaySushi responds:

Maze game Tutorial! Maze game Tutorial!

Helpful for some...

This is an okay tutorial for people being new to flash, but you need some screen shots of what is going on. I like the way you can see the final result, and you need to confront people with the fact that it is easy to cheat. I like how this can give people a small kick in the start of programming Flash. (i know i could use a tutorial like this when i first started).

You also need to make the buttons so you don't need hit the text pixel perfect, but just a box around them.

Overall:
Decent tutorial.

Hope my criticism can help you make other and better tutorials. Because i hope you will make some more tutorials =D

AnimatorAC responds:

Yeah, Just released my third maze game, and some of these things have been added to it. I really should fix up my tutorial though :). I will surely make more tutorials and I hope to make some more advanced games, like tower defense and such :D. Thanks for your ideas and help :).

Button Game 2 Button Game 2

This has got to be the WORST GAME EVER

I was a little unclear what my goal was, and this most looks like a guy that have recently downloaded the Flash CS4 trial, and is trying to test buttons. I'm sorry, but use more than 10min. on a game! Make it longer, harder, better graphics, more clear goal, and animation.

BanglaBoy96 responds:

Tell someone who cares, K?

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Awesome Game!

It's awesome, fun and with good graphics PLUS i got the 'Hollow Weiner' medal for no reason, since i haven't completed the game. Weird

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Cool

I could a lot of stuff you aren't suppossed to see:
statsclips
wmp
lol, some of it is poorly written and have no obvious reason,but awesome game!!!

Stickman Body Stickman Body

Good for a quick laugh =D

It's good for a quick laugh, but you could add an elevator typish background music, and better graphics.
BTW: It's spelled 'Break' not 'Brake' =D

Territory WAR Territory WAR

This is an awesome game!

Amazingly fun gameplay, graphics fitting, and.. it's just perfect =D
Oh, try pressing the "Expand Game" button =D